Henlee Resourcing is excited to be working with this leading and highly reputable Professional Services business based in Reading & Swindon to recruit an experienced Talent Development Partner into a diverse, newly created role.
Reporting to the Head of Talent, the initial scope will be to look at the company's current Talent offering, then help build, manage, and maintain an improved function, that is dedicated to your specific business area!!
This is a hands-on role will incorporate numerous projects that will see you;
- Identify capability gaps and help devise talent strategies
- Assist in the development and implementation of talent and succession planning
- Work with the business on developing career paths
- Identify emerging talent/future leaders/HiPo's
- Manage the trainee administration cycle
- Monitor continued professional development
- Manage the mentoring programme… and much much more!
Experience of professional services (and/or a fast paced, professional, matrix environment) is critical, as is a persuasive and credible nature, with the ability to partner senior stakeholders, as well as being comfortable in the 'muck and bullets'. You will have experience of delivering projects and a creative and innovative mindset when it comes to new interventions and ways of working and learning.
This role can be based in Reading or Swindon, with some travel to other sites within the group (across the South). If you are looking for an opportunity with autonomy to 'flex your Talent expertise' and you can clearly demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.