Learning and Development Lead
Field based - You can be based in geographies across the Midlands, North East / West
Some travel required per business need with some travel to HQ
A great opportunity with a fantastic, evolving brand based in the Midlands. This Learning and Development lead will support a busy and growing business unit. The Learning and Development Lead will be responsible for the total people development plan including capability, leadership and line manager capability. The role is critical in ensuring the division is high performing and ensure that employees are reaching their full potential.
The successful Learning and Development lead will be responsible for defining, executive the L&D strategic plan and work closely with the HR Director and the senior leadership team.
This is a great opportunity to work with a team who are all field based across the UK. There will be some travel across to these sites in the UK and the HQ in East Midlands but this will be down to your discretion.
Areas of responsibility:
- Define the L&D priorities for the business unit
- Provide L&D specialist expertise to the HR Director and the leadership teams in terms of capability building and high performance development
- Overall programme management of the learning and development team including learning pathways and matrix mapping
- Work in collaborative partnership with the talent team
- Work closely with senior stakeholders from across the division - manage multiple stakeholders and influence at all levels
- Experience of delivering learning and development initiatives
If you have proven L&D experience and had management experience please do get in touch for more information. We do require an individual who is happy to travel as and when required.