Page Personnel are working with a well-established business who specialise in specialist building solutions. They are looking for a HR Assistant to join them on an immediate basis for maternity cover until December 2022.
Our client are a leading supplier of specialist building materials to trade customers across Europe, and are a specialist distributor of insulation and interiors products, and a merchant of roofing and exteriors products. They are looking for a HR Assistant to join them on an immediate basis for maternity cover until December 2022.
The successful HR Assistant will be responsible for general HR administration such as processing starters, leavers and changes to Terms and Conditions, along with bulk process administration for key activities including acquisitions and business changes.
You will provide first level advice on all HR related queries to line managers in accordance with policies and procedures and continuously support HR Shared Service Centre led projects and activities.
This position requires an individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times and is able to deliver in a fast-paced, demanding environment with the ability to adapt to change.
The successful HR Assistant will have:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate and build relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Exceptional attention to detail and service driven with a strong customer focus
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to plan your own work, enabling you to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Great teamwork skills
- Proficiency in Outlook and Word and good all round computer literacy
- Strong knowledge of current employment legislation and previous experience with supporting employee relations processes is desirable
FTC until December 2022 + Full Time + Flexible working options