Senior L&D Advisor - permanent role - salary £40,000
Special education provider in SW London (Wimbledon)
An educational establishment specialising in education for children and young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
- Scheduling and production of L&D programmes, events and CPD days.
- Supporting the Director of People in developing an effective training strategy to meet the organisation's goals.
- Supporting the creation of career development planning, ensuring staff have the opportunity to gain skills needed for promotion.
- Ensuring the organisation's accredited programmes are fully implemented and delivered with an increase in uptake year on year.
- Delivering training when required.
- Developing & maintaining a range of appropriate learning resources for use across schools and services, including e-learning, online guides and learning materials, guidance to support delivery of training etc.
- Working with senior leaders to ensure a regular program of safeguarding training is in place, content is regularly reviewed and kept up-to-date and reports are run / distributed.
- Developing and coordinating the induction program to ensure smooth organisational understanding and knowledge for all new starters.
- Managing the training budget and sourcing cost effective solutions
- Evaluating interventions and training through surveys and audits, recommending improvements and changes to meet current DfE guidelines and TCES policies. Leading and reporting on ROI
- Being the first point of contact for all training and development requirements and queries.
- Keeping up to date on L&D trends, training styles and packages in the education sector.
- Gaining a full working understanding of each school and central department, their training needs, and work alongside leaders to design effective training programmes.
The successful candidate will have experience in all of the 'Key responsibilities / experience' areas.
Opportunity to join this special education provider and impact the lives of children and young people with social, emotional and mental health needs
Wimbledon based with hybrid working