Senior L&D Advisor (NfP organisation)
- Michael Page Human Resources
- Wimbledon, England
- £38000 - £42000 per annum
- Closing date
- 9 Oct 2021
- Not for Profit/Charity
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Learning & Development
Senior L&D Advisor - permanent role - salary £40,000
Special education provider in SW London (Wimbledon)
An educational establishment specialising in education for children and young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
- Scheduling and production of L&D programmes, events and CPD days.
- Supporting the Director of People in developing an effective training strategy to meet the organisation's goals.
- Supporting the creation of career development planning, ensuring staff have the opportunity to gain skills needed for promotion.
- Ensuring the organisation's accredited programmes are fully implemented and delivered with an increase in uptake year on year.
- Delivering training when required.
- Developing & maintaining a range of appropriate learning resources for use across schools and services, including e-learning, online guides and learning materials, guidance to support delivery of training etc.
- Working with senior leaders to ensure a regular program of safeguarding training is in place, content is regularly reviewed and kept up-to-date and reports are run / distributed.
- Developing and coordinating the induction program to ensure smooth organisational understanding and knowledge for all new starters.
- Managing the training budget and sourcing cost effective solutions
- Evaluating interventions and training through surveys and audits, recommending improvements and changes to meet current DfE guidelines and TCES policies. Leading and reporting on ROI
- Being the first point of contact for all training and development requirements and queries.
- Keeping up to date on L&D trends, training styles and packages in the education sector.
- Gaining a full working understanding of each school and central department, their training needs, and work alongside leaders to design effective training programmes.
The successful candidate will have experience in all of the 'Key responsibilities / experience' areas.
Opportunity to join this special education provider and impact the lives of children and young people with social, emotional and mental health needs
Wimbledon based with hybrid working
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert