L&D - Early Careers/ Graduates Development Manager
We are looking for a candidate to start asap so will look at interim and permanent options for this role.
Our client is seeking a passionate candidate who will shape the early careers offering in this fast paced media business. The Early Careers / Graduate Development Manager is a pivotal role and will be crucial in attracting and developing all early talent into the media firm - graduates and apprenticeships. This is a great opportunity to build this role from scratch and shape how entry level talent candidates join the business.
You will be responsible for graduate entry, summer internships, recruitment, mentoring and career pathways and it is crucial that you are able to influence stakeholders at all levels and push the early careers agenda through the business.
The successful Early Careers Lead will have best in class talent and outreach strategies and have experience of managing early careers lifecycles from identification of roles, recruitment through to ensuring individuals excel in their careers. This role is responsible for the early careers strategy and designing and delivering development programmes that support the training pathways and deliver the future talent for the business.
- Lead attracting, recruiting, onboarding and development of new talent
- Disney and deliver an early careers strategy
- Manage individual development plans for each graduate while also ensuring group development is at the heart of building strong team ethos
- Drive understanding of the apprenticeships levy within the business unit and look for opportunities to grow where possible
- Work closely to ensure we are creating talent pipelines from colleges and universities.
If you have experience in early careers and would like to join in a pivotal seat and grow a function. This is a great opportunity!