Resourcing Administrator | Manchester City Centre | £11.58 per hour (Basic Hourly Rate) | Temp
An exciting opportunity to join a large, public sector organisation based in Manchester City Centre. They are currently seeking an experienced Resourcing Administrator, to start immediately.
A welcoming environment with excellent development opportunities available.
Your New Role
In your new role as Resourcing Administrator, you will make a difference to the Resourcing team's success by providing service enhancing support to drive recruitment forward.
The successful candidate will come from a Recruitment background and will complete all Recruitment Administrative tasks, from arranging initial interviews to processing final offers, whilst also resolving all/any Recruitment queries via telephone and email.
Within your new role, you will also co-ordinate the on-boarding process, working closely with other HR colleagues to ensure a smooth handover to other teams.
As previously mentioned, you will support with interview arrangements, liaising with both candidates and internal colleagues, including supporting assessment activities as required, utilising the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), to support the recruitment process.
What You'll Need
- Previous experience in a HR Recruitment based role - Essential
- Knowledge and understanding of the full end-to-end resourcing process.
- Ability to and experience of building positive relationships with stakeholders, suppliers and candidates.
- Excellent administrative, communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to analyse information and prepare written and numerical information and reports.
- Knowledge/Use of ATS Systems
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.