Workforce Systems Manager, hybrid/flexible working, Ascot. £41,902 - £47,684, permanent.
Are you an experienced workforce systems user, with a strong technical mindset and a passion for continuous improvement?
Our client is recruiting a Workforce Systems Manager to lead from the front, inspiring and influencing the team and key internal and external stakeholders to drive forward workforce systems and service improvement. You will ensure that our core workforce systems are utilised to their maximum potential and support full benefits realisation.
Whilst previous experience of using the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) system and reporting via ESR Business Intelligence, along with knowledge of the Registration Authority (RA), Allocate HealthRoster, and Trac recruitment systems would be highly advantageous for this role, our client realises that systems skills are transferrable. They recognise that similar experience gained with similar workforce systems and in a different work environment could add value when taking their service to that next level.
Main duties of the job
You will lead the management of our client's workforce systems, striving to ensure they maximise opportunities for interoperability with the most effective solutions possible. You will also lead the development of end-user training and ensuring appropriate specialist support, advice and guidance on workforce systems is available to the organisation.
You will feel comfortable recommending systems improvements, mapping processes and workflows, plus much more - if you have experience of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) this would be really welcomed as they are keen to evolve their understanding of RPA and feel this would really benefit end users.
You will be managing a small team based in Ascot, whilst working closely with many other colleagues across the business. Travel may be required in order to communicate with key stakeholders, listen to feedback and seek to continuously improve the service to meet the needs of the business.
It is anticipated that this role will be 2 days in the office, 3 from home.
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
- Manage the roll-out of workforce systems and additional functionality, to ensure full benefits realisation and integration across associated systems (i.e., ESR, eRostering, Learning Management Systems, Active Directory).
- Be the lead specialist for designated workforce systems, providing management of such systems, to include (but not limited to) the Electronic Staff Record (ESR)
- Support the development and delivery of the workforce systems strategy, by ensuring the provision of a high quality, effective service which is responsive to the needs of managers and staff across the business.
- Provide day-to-day management of the workforce systems team, ensuring delivery of team objectives.
Degree level in statistics / HR / business or equivalent
- Evidence of post qualifying and continuing development
- ECDL, Microsoft Office Specialist or equivalent experience
- Supervisory experience
- Systems administration experience
- Experience of delivering business process improvement and change management
- Using HR database system (ESR etc).
- Knowledge of records management, IG and data protection
- Producing statistical / narrative reports
What you need to do now
In return for your skills and experience, our client offers flexible working opportunities and a range of staff benefits - including a salary sacrifice lease car scheme, government pension, cycle to work scheme, and many other discounts, plus generous annual leave.
Salary, £41,902 - £47,684
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.