Your new company
A global B2C company is looking for a determined and hard-working individual, who is looking to further their experience in the field of HR.
Your new role
The role will report directly into the HRD, working with a global team of 7/8 HR professionals. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate and issue offer letters, contracts of employment and associated documentation across the company
- Liaise with our US colleagues for background checks and screenings
- Arrange and support the Talent team with induction programmes and on-boarding
- Ensure that all staff changes are documented and updated as appropriate within the HRIS
- Act as the 1st point of contact for HR queries and escalate as appropriate
- Oversee the day to day running of the office
- Help with the organising of team events and employee well being initiatives
What you'll need to succeed
- Background in HR administration issuing contracts of employment and other documentation
- Time management, planning and administration skills
- People-focused skills such as customer service, communication, relationship building and creativity
- Comfortable working with MS Office applications
- Ability to balance competing priorities to ensure that tasks and outcomes are delivered
- Organisational skills and a tenacious personality to get things done and suggest process changes to improve ways of working
- Ability to keep up in a fast paced, dynamic global environment
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
What you'll get in return
- Global growing company - opportunity to work with people across the world
- SME - ability to gain hands on experience unable to get in larger organisations
- Working closely with the HRD, learn and progress
- 10% company bonus, company events and gifts, 25 days holiday
- Hybrid model - ability to learn directly from colleagues in the office whilst working from the comfort of your own home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.