Do you have experience of working as a HR Officer and looking for an exciting, homebased role in South east London?
Ashley Kate are pleased to be to be supporting a world-class sports trading technology and expertise company based in Kennington as they look to recruit a Full Time HR Officer (FTC 6 month) with proven experience working in a fast paced HR environment.
Salary for this role is circa £35k
About the role
- As part of the role, you will be expected to Work closely with the operational HR team to ensure all day-to-day HR services are delivered effectively.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to support on all recruitment activity.
- Ensure that all compliance/regulatory pre-employment checks are completed.
- Supporting with employee benefits management.
- Day-to-day generalist support and supporting with the cyclical HR activity.
- Support the team with payroll administration
- Maintain the HR and employee records (via our HR systems and e-files).
- Support with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual HR reporting.
- Liaise with our People Managers and various staffing groups to ensure our HR services (where relevant) are delivered to a high standard.
HR Officer - About you
- Previous HR generalist experience in a commercial setting.
- Experience and knowledge of HR operational activities, i.e. Recruitment, On-boarding, Performance Review Process, Payroll Administration, Off-boarding.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK employment legislation.
- Ability to engage with our customers and build relationships within a team and across the group.
- Proactive and demonstrable use of own initiative, manage a varied workload,
- A friendly and approachable disposition with excellent communication skills.
- Extremely well organised and efficient with the ability to respond effectively unexpected issues.
- The ability to contribute thoughts and ideas on broader HR issues and proactively enhance HR services and practices.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel at an Intermediate level
if you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Darren Keeling on 0203 800 1500