Have you got experience of leading/managing a recruitment team?
Do you have a solid understanding of the full 360 recruitment process?
Do you have proven experience of finding niches, and designing new best practices in the recruitment process?
Do you have an understanding of attraction, recruitment challenges and solutions relevant to the higher education and research sector?
Ashley Kate is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Manager to be based in Oxford on a full-time permanent basis (some home working is available). Reporting to the HR Director, you will sit within the HR Operations Team, responsible for researching and advising on enhancements to the current recruitment and selection processes.
The Recruitment Manager will:
- Manage a team of 5
- Analyse recruitment campaigns, including individual roles, and providing recommendations for future recruitment.
- Advise on methods to attract a diverse applicant pool and provide guidance, training and coaching to HR Recruitment Advisers and Recruiting Managers on ‘Best Practice’ recruitment processes.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills with a strong track record of working in a collaborative manner to achieve results.
- You have proven experience of using social media, applicant tracking systems and online recruiting tools to successfully fill open positions.
- You will possess: Training, Recruitment, and Job Interviewing Skills.
- You can demonstrate the ability to process improvement and experience in delivering change.
- You will have strong analytical skills.
- You will have basic project management skills.
If you are interested and meet the criteria above, please apply now or get in touch to discuss the role in more detail!