AAT is the UK’s leading qualification and professional membership body for vocational accountants. We pride ourselves on providing practical qualifications that meet the needs of both employers and employees.
Hours: Part time, 28 per week
This role will be responsible for working with managers across the organisation to ensure AAT have the right resource in place to achieve our business plan.
What exactly will you be doing?
- Work with managers to identify their resourcing needs and support role design
- Manage the job evaluation process for new/amended roles and complete pay benchmarking
- Ensure the right engagement methods for staff are followed e.g. permanent, fixed-term contract, agency
- Work with managers to develop effective recruitment campaigns and research avenues to source hard to recruit roles
- Support managers with selection processes, including supporting sifting, reviewing interview questions and assessments and as required sitting on interview panels
- Ensure our employer brand remains positive and visible for example by reviewing our job pages and utilising platforms such as Glassdoor
- Ensure best practice is applied: manage, document and streamline recruitment and selection processes
- Deliver recruitment training to managers
- Ensure equality, diversity and inclusivity is fully integrated into the function, attract and retain excellent people from the widest talent pool
- Manage contracts with agencies
- Ensure GDPR and employment law is adhered with
What experience are we looking for?
You will need to be experienced in best practice recruitment and selection including successfully filling hard to recruit roles. You’ll demonstrate a commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion. You will need strong communication skills, to be adaptable and able to influence and negotiate.
What are the benefits?
At AAT we believe in treating our staff well and this is reflected in our wide-ranging benefits, which include:
- A salary from £38,500 pro-rata depending on experience.
- 25 days’ annual leave, increasing one day per year up to a maximum of 30 days’ plus bank holidays pro-rata
- Hybrid working (1-2 days in our London office) and opportunities for further flexible working
- Great pension scheme, life assurance and critical illness cover.
- Health cash plan
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave contributions of up to six months’ full pay depending on length of service.
- Regular wellbeing initiatives and fresh fruit in the office
- Cycle2Work scheme and much more
It’s an exciting time to join AAT and we would love you to join us on our journey. We’re in the Best Companies top 75 of London’s best large companies to work for 2021 and we are currently going through a cultural transformation.
We are committed to being an inclusive and welcoming place to work. We encourage applications from diverse candidates and make recruitment decisions based on skill and experience. We have an equality, diversity and inclusivity (EDI) champions group, who lead on our EDI strategy and organise events to celebrate and raise awareness. We are a disability confident committed employer and have signed up to the Race at Work Charter. We have also signed up to the Women in Finance Charter, and in 2020 we exceeded our target for appointing females into senior positions.
Please note this role will close once an appointment has been made, so please apply as soon as possible.