As HR Business Partner, you will really own the HR Agenda, acting as the key HR interface for the Service Delivery Leader and the Senior Leadership Team providing strategic support across the HR Remit.
My client is one of the UK's leading and most recognised companies. They are an inclusive employer, with equality, diversiy and fairness at the heart of their values.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advising stakeholders within the business unit, and coaching to ensure plans are thought through and commercially sound.
- Working collaboratively with Centre of Excellence and HR Services leadership teams to successfully deploy key HR processes within the organisation - driving business performance, engagement and people processes including performance management, engagement surveys, talent and succession.
- Analysing and presenting relevant data driven metrics and insights to inform decision making and areas for improvement
- Supporting change management projects within the area, liaising with the Centre of Excellence and Senior Business Partner for direction and escalation
- Supporting senior stakeholders with complex case management
- Ensuring regular strategic intervention meetings take place with the trade unions and escalate any areas of concern
Skills and experience:
- You'll need to have worked as an HRBP with experience partnering with senior level stakeholders, and have significant HR generalist experience
- Experience working in a large, complex organisation
- Ability to build credible relationships with multiple senior stakeholders, challenging and influencing as appropriate at all levels
- Ability to analyse, interpret and present data to stakeholders
- Ability to plan and manage multiple and competing priorities
- Working with trade unions
- Experience with change management projects
£45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, plus 10% bonus
13 month FTC
Home based role
Immediate start date