Permanent HR Advisor opportunity
Your new company
Super excited to be working alongside a growing organisation where you will work closely with the HR Manager to support the development of a new HR function. This is an exciting opportunity and time to join this organisation where you will be able to work closely with the HR Manager on ad-hoc project work and be a HR Generalist.
Your new role
Within this role you will be involved in helping to shape and develop the HR function!
You will also be responsible for:
- Managing a varied workload in a high-volume environment
- Support the HR Manager in developing and delivering the HR strategy.
- You will be involved in a breadth of core HR work supporting the whole employee lifecycle, from supporting recruitment campaigns, onboarding new starters and updating our HR systems through to coaching and advising managers and team leaders on policies, procedures and employment law.
- You will also support on projects to drive employee engagement
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will need to be able to demonstrate the following;
- Can do attitude
- Experience within a HR Advisor or HR Officer role previously
- Confident advising, supporting and coaching managers
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Confident with HR systems
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.