Do you have proven experience of working in Organisational Development and looking for a role working as part of a large team?
Ashley Kate are pleased to be to be supporting a leading home and community regeneration company based in Stratford, London as they look to recruit a full time permanent Organisational Development (OD) Partner. This is a great opportunity for someone with proven experience in Learning and Development/OD or purest Organisational Development Reporting to the Organisational Development Manager and working closely with several teams across the organisation.
The salary for this role is circa £50k, plus benefits and exceptional development opportunities. .
About the role
- As part of the role, you will be expected to deliver an effective organisation development and learning strategy that meets the current and future needs of the business.
- Be responsible for the design, development and delivery of key initiatives aimed at sustaining and further developing both managerial and operational effectiveness and will and progress our leadership and management development strategies.
- Implement transformational change in a large complex multi-disciplinary environment.
- Use performance management systems to identify, design and deliver a range of strategic learning interventions, including the promotion of work-based learning, as well as evaluating the business benefits of a range of learning and organisation development activities
- Possess strong coaching skills and be able to design assessment tools aimed at developing managerial capability.
- Have previous experience implementing transformational change in a large complex multi-disciplinary environment.
- Have a strategic vision and the ability to engage with senior management.
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience in Organisational Development with a depth of expertise in best class HR.