A fantastic opportunity has arisen at this established and successful SME Fintech for an interim Head of HR Operations. Reporting into the CHRO this is both a strategic and operational role with responsibility for all day to day operations and service delivery across HR administration, policies and processes, SMCR, ER, payroll and benefits. You will be managing a team of two and working directly with the business to ensure core HR processes are delivered efficiently and consistently. In addition, you will lead the annual pay review and will be working closely with McLagan to provide a strategic review of salaries across the business.
This is an exciting time to join the company where they are going through positive change and growth. You will be utilising your experience to create a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence!
Salary: £100,000 to £120,000
Agile working pattern
Skills and experience
- You must have previous experience as a Head of HR Operations within Fintech, Banking or Financial Services
- You must have experience of SMCR
- You will have strong influencing and stakeholder management skills and used to communicating with employees at all levels
- You will have the ability to work autonomously and confident in making decisions
- You are a team player and will be happy to provide end to end service delivery alongside your team
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to provide insights