Experienced Recruitment Consultant job * Structured career progression opportunities
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of running a successful 360 desk to work with our Coventry office. This is an excellent opportunity to own and develop a market and progress your career professionally with the backing of a global brand, advanced technology and experienced leadership team.
What should I expect day to day?
As a experienced Recruitment Consultant, you will develop your own 360 desk. Your job will include:
- Running an established 360 desk
- Provide expert, specialist advice to candidates
- Develop and implement effective individual business and sales plans
- Facilitate to an advanced level the end to end recruitment process
- Lead by example through exceptional, consistent fee performance, activity and attitude
- Consistently develop market intelligence
- Working with the leadership team on initiatives and projects
We will give you all of the tools and support needed to achieve in the position. You will also have access to our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our uncapped commission!
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record of billing success within a 360 recruitment position
- Passionate about exceeded targets and reaching goals
- Commercial, innovative and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative
What you will get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a 'salesforce' CRM
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holiday
- Uncapped commission paid x 13 times per year
- Incentives and rewards - dinners and trips abroad
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #HaysHelps
- Parents@hays support network
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry - allowing for progression to Director level in as little as 5 years
Interviews will be conducted by phone and Microsoft Teams.
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.'
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.