Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche UK insurance business to recruit a talented HRBP for the Midlands and North region on a permanent basis. Ideally your background will be from within insurance / financial services however the People Director will also look at sector backgrounds to include commercial risk / audit, accountancy / practice or professional / consultancy services.
Reporting to the People Director, the purpose of the role is to create a sense of belonging, teamwork, vision, community and purpose around the people agenda. You will be an agent of change for the Midlands and North region, working across all aspects of the HR agenda. In addition you will be responsible for the implementation and success of selected HR policies and initiatives across the business. The People Director views this role as the no. 2 / successor to their role.
- Build trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders across the business.
- Provide day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the business's HR plans.
- Assist in building strong talent pipeline and managing recruitment up to c-suite level.
- Coach and mentor junior members of the HR team.
- Support line managers across the region on organisational structure and change.
- Use your skills and knowledge to make an impact in key areas such as change management, employee engagement and talent analytics.
- Support the People Director on the design and implementation of key HR initiatives.
Skills and experience
- Proven track record of success in a partnering / lead HR position ideally gained from within insurance, accountancy / practice, financial services, commercial risk / audit or professional / consultancy services.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business, especially with the leadership team across the Midlands / North.
- Experience of learning and development, reward, compensation and benefits
- Leadership - be able to support in the day-to-day operations of the business and specific topics.
- Coaching skills - ability to offer sound and considered advice to peers and junior employees.
- Strategic thinker - working closed with the People Director to deliver and implement new programmes and initiatives - experience of thinking strategically is a must.
- MCIPD / MBA or Degree level qualification.
This is a superb and progressive opportunity to work in a business that has tripled in size in the last 18 months with a view to doubling again within the next 12 months.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the UK.