This is an exciting opportunity for Wellbeing Manager to join the organisation, lead a team and really make a difference to the Wellbeing to all employees across the Constabulary.
Gloucestershire Constabulary is one of the oldest rural police forces in Britain. The area they cover is around 1,000 square miles and is home to the Cotswolds, the Royal Forest of Dean and the Severn Vale, but also includes the urban centres of Cheltenham and Gloucester.
They serve a population of around 600,000 people in a county which incorporates the royal households of Highgrove and Gatcombe Park, airports at Staverton and Kemble, two universities, part of the M5 motorway and a number of large employers including GCHQ. It also hosts several major events and has been a national pilot site for the badger cull which create peaks in demand for our resources.
Gloucestershire Constabulary also works with other organisations (partners) such as local councils, support groups and charities, sharing expertise and making the best use of resources to help beat crime and make the county a safer place to live in.
The organisation is looking to recruit a Wellbeing Manager within the HR Services Team. This is a specialist leadership role responsible for the design, delivery and excellence in service provision across a range of wellbeing support services for all colleagues across the Constabulary and Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) covering police officers, police staff, special constables and volunteers in line with the People Approach and Corporate strategy.
As the Wellbeing Manager you will be leading the Wellbeing Team, this is an exciting opportunity to shape, lead and deliver the Constabulary Wellbeing programme, together with internal and external stakeholders. They are especially interested in receiving applications from candidates with a passion for wellbeing, experience of leading a team and a desire to drive service provision.
- MCIPD Qualified OR Appropriate clinical leadership.
- Degree Educated or equivalent.
- Significant experience of developing and implementing a range of wellbeing services to meet the needs of users and customers.
- Experience of setting, managing and delivering against agreed performance frameworks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In depth understanding of employment law in respect of wellbeing, diversity, inclusion and recruitment.
- Significant experience of leading, managing and motivating teams within a fast paced customer service orientated organisation.
- Experience of marketing and targeting techniques to publicise services and increase usage/customer take up.
c£40k - £43,500 + Good Benefits