This is an excellent opportunity for an established HR Generalist with significant ER experience who is fully capable and competent in managing volume casework. This is a brand new role due to the success and growth of the business. The role is based near Farnborough and is paying £35-40,000pa + benefits.
* Provide advice to managers on individual casework and HR issues, for example, issues arising during probation, absence management, grievance and disciplinary issues, capability, redundancy, redeployment and voluntary severance, recruitment and contract issues; ensuring that cases are managed appropriately and in accordance with current legislation and best practice.
* Liaise and communicate with all parties involved including staff, managers, Heads of Department etc where appropriate.
* Provide general professional HR advice to staff and managers to ensure they are informed and aware of current legislation, best practice and company policies and procedures
Suitable applicants will possess the following skills/attributes/qualifications:
* Broad, thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of UK employment law
* Proven experience in HR within an Advisory HR role; advising, influencing, delivering HR solutions in a pragmatic manner to support business needs
* Ability to work independently, under pressure and cope with conflicting and changing priorities
* Ability to influence, challenge and negotiate effectively
* Professionally qualified in Human Resource Management (normally CIPD) to degree level or with equivalent experie
* Previous experience working in Retail, Hospitality, Facilities or similar would be beneficial