Oakleaf is partnered with a multi-national investment banking organisation in their search for an experienced and proactive Recruiter to join their team, initially on a 6 month basis with the possibility to go permanent. This will be a collaborative role both locally and internationally, with the opportunity to build strong relationships and successfully deliver on recruitment needs.
- Focus on driving forward diversity and inclusion strategy through recruitment, educating key stake holders and hiring managers on best practice.
- Manage recruitment processes from sourcing through to offer
- Provide an excellent experience to candidates, hiring managers, suppliers and team members as a point of contact
- Manage candidate databases, in compliance with regulations
- Leverage candidate networks to build robust pipelines
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to effectively understand and deliver on business needs
- Liaise with third party suppliers as required
- Previous in-house recruitment experience with in Financial or Professional Services
- Proven ability to manage recruitment processes to timeframes
- A motivated and professional approach
- Experience of front office or investment banking recruitment would be beneficial
Hybrid working available.