Talent Acquisition Partner - North London - £50-55k plus bonus and benefits
I have been recruiting for this fabulous company for a number of years. They are forward thinking, well known in their field and are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Talent, you will be the lead recruiter for their UK business, owning the full top to bottom and end to end recruitment process supported by a TA Advisor.
- Full ownership of recruitment in the UK
- Supporting hiring managers
- Embedding best practice recruitment processes
- Working with the hiring managers to define attraction strategies and campaigns
- Support the creation and delivery of blended learning opportunities
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Experience in the full recruitment lifecycle from Early careers to Senior Leader appointments
- Experience in establishing new ways of working
- Experience of championing the use of an Applicant Tracking System
- Experience in broad range of assessment and selection tools and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return they offer a fantastic benefits package and hybrid working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.