Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join a Globally Renowned Digital Consultancy, based in the City.
Working within a team of three across HR, the role will be solely responsible for recruiting and onboarding into their London and Ireland office for Service Delivery, Corporate and Customer Service roles as well as specialist Tech and Consultancy roles. You will also be responsible for the Graduate Scheme, bringing two cohorts in per year.
The business is currently operating with 160 people across London and Ireland with an ambitious target to double this in the next year!
This role will be the first of its kind, offering the opportunity for someone to come in and build processes and introduce new ways or working.
The role will be responsible for c.25 vacancies at any one time, ensuring an excellent candidate experience is provided to all levels. The role will be covering all positions from entry level to board level.
What's on offer for you:
- Up to £60,000 base salary (experience dependent)
- 7% on target bonus
- 37 days holiday including bank holidays, with flexibility around how you take them (for example, working a bank holiday and taking that day elsewhere in the year!)
- 5% pension contributions
- Opportunity to take full ownership for the Talent Acquisition function, building it up as the company continue to grow
What we are looking for:
- Someone experienced in end-to-end recruitment processes for entry level, graduate, and senior executive positions
- Ideally someone coming from a Tech Specialist background
- Strong MI and reporting skills via excel
- Blended agency and in house experience highly desired
- Someone who can work at a fast pace within a ever changing business
- Someone who is open to/can travel to Ireland at least a few times a year (when its safe to do so)