We are delighted to be working with a leading Global Technology business to hire a Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA with a strong background recruiting software roles. The role will pay up to £75,000 baxse plus car allowance and 20% bonus.
In this role, you will:
· Manage Full-Cycle Recruiting: Create and implement strategies to solve problems and build diverse pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, events, and social media. Find and engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques and help them envision life with this business, creating and owning a flawlessly positive candidate experience.
· Partner closely with hiring managers to deeply understand their teams and goals. Organize and facilitate interview debriefs and drive offer approval, extension and negotiation. Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the appropriate information to help make their decision as easy as possible. Identify new ways to build brand awareness in new hiring markets.
· Influence with data: Independently address and unblock data analysis challenges. Extract and synthesize insights. Identify headwinds and tailwinds with a search.
· Communicate Effectively - Tailor written and verbal communication to different audiences and situations.
· Manage Stakeholders - Be seen as a trusted partner by other key cross-functional points of contact. Able to identify friction points, set appropriate expectations, and drive initiatives to overcome obstacles with a search.
· Be a DEI Advocate - Develop and implement sourcing strategies and marketing programs to identify top talent and build diverse candidate pipelines. Advise on structured interview processes that mitigates unconscious bias. Coach leaders and interviewers in inclusive interviewing best practices and objective feedback.
· Be Brilliant at the Basics: Track pipeline data and provide relevant and consistent updates to hiring managers. Maintain high attention to detail when entering data into the ATS.
· Be a Cultural Champion: Champion, role model, and embed cultural principles as we scale globally and across new offices.
Minimum requirements for this role:
· A proven background in direct sourcing across EMEA
· Ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
· Proven strategic sourcer and closer.
· Team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunity.