Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for an Early Careers Talent Acquisition Specialist for a Global Tech Firm based in the City of London.
Are you currently in agency looking for an opportunity to join a growing Global Tech business, which offers future progression? If so, read on!
The company are well established in their market with a leading reputation across the globe with ambitious growth plans to take on an extra 400 people this year!
The role has come about due to an internal promotion which is also on offer for anyone joining! You will have at least 1 year experience in recruitment, specifically coming from a high-volume environment.
The role will focus predominantly on Early Careers and Graduate recruitment for their consulting side of the business based in the UK.
Day to day duties include:
- Understand the business unit, role, candidate profile, and interview process for each position you are supporting.
- Understand and identify key ingredients of the business in terms of CV review and assessment techniques.
- Source active candidates and shortlist passive candidates using various recruitment channels.
- Create and maintain candidate pools for various products and functions such as Sales and Account Management, Finance and Legal and Compliance among others business units.
- Perform CV review and initial telephone screens
- Work with team members to ensure KPIs are met as an individual and a team
- Generate reports on specific recruitment metrics, as required
What's in it for you:
- Base salary up to £40,000
- 5% on target bonus
- Private medical cover
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- People development allowance, ensuring you can progress!
- Pension scheme
If you have at least one year experience in end-to-end recruitment, working within a high volume and fast paced environment - you have the experience required for this role!
Apply now to avoid missing out!