Do you have experience of working as a Recruitment Coordinator and looking for a hybrid working role within a faced paced international company based in South East London?
Ashley Kate are pleased to be to be supporting a global financial publishing and information group as they look to recruit a full time permanent Recruitment Coordinator. This is a great opportunity for someone with proven experience in recruitment or talent acquisition.
The role will be homebased, but you will be required to work in the office 2 – 3 days per week.
Salary up to £28k, plus exceptional development opportunities.
About the role
- As part of this role, you will be expected to provide support to the Head of Talent Acquisition across all Recruitment operations
- Post job adverts, organising interviews, and assisting hiring managers with interview processes
- Liaise and build relationships with recruitment agency contacts and candidates
- Direct sourcing and pre-screening candidates when necessary
- Coordinate recruitment for employees including work experience, interns, and freelancers
- Assist in contract drafting and issuing contracts to deliver a full-cycle recruitment campaign
- Manage the pre-employment checks for all new talent
- Greet candidates and facilitate the interview process either via video or in person. Making sure new talents have an enjoyable recruitment and onboarding experience
Recruitment Coordinator - About you
- Proven experience in a recruitment or customer service role
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Pro activity and attention to detail are essential
- Resilience and an ability to use your initiative
- Ability to pick up information and learn about our recruitment/HR processes quickly
- A second language in German, French or Portuguese would be advantageous although not essential.