Performance and Reward Analyst, London,
Great opportunity to grow your career in a unique role with a large matrixed financial services organisation. If you come from either a pure reward or a pure HRMI background, this role combines both presenting an opportunity to develop and further excel and to apply your skills and gain experience in a very large scale environment.
As part of a large team your remit will include:
* Acting as a subject matter expert on all available data across performance and reward, including headcount demographics, org structures, workforce planning, diversity, resourcing and more.
* Working with stakeholders on analytical projects, developing hypothesis to explore and conclude through with use of data
* Using a range of techniques to shape the analytics, recommending and delivering the best approach to solve the business problem
* Producing reliable, timely and actionable insights through analytics.
* Being responsible for providing effective, relevant and timely reporting, models, analysis and insights to support the execution of performance and reward policies and programs
* Responsible for the delivery and ongoing monitoring of all relevant performance and reward metrics, highlighting issues and trends
* Fulfil all necessary reporting requirements to support the successful execution of the year-end process, covering all aspects of performance and pay review cycles
* Partner with the wider HR People Analytics teams (data science, chief data office, consulting) to deliver models and wide reaching analytics
If you are the ideal candidate you will have:
* previous experience in HR metrics, performance and reward analysis
* experience with a combination of Power BI, R, Python, ODV, Tableau
* Advanced knowledge of MS-Excel and Office tools, Success Factors and Business Intelligence tools
* Consultative and client centric approach supported by strong problem solving skills
The role is based in central London, though working in a hybrid office/remote model at the moment, and will pay £55000 to £65000 plus excellent benefits.
Please be aware that The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations