As People Partner, you will partner with stakeholders across the business and support global teams at all levels. You will own and deliver the people strategy with a hands on and integrated approach.
My client is a fast-moving and growing organisation with employees based across the UK, US, Asia and Germany.
As People Partner, you will:
- Act as a true Business Partner to all employee groups as the UK, Germany and Asia, providing a high level of support to enable the delivery of commercial business priorities.
- Partner with the wider People team on rolling out global engagement surveys, reviewing results and creating action plans
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR practices, ensuring consistency with values and culture
- Manage and deliver a flexible L&D offering globally supporting commercial goals
- Supporting employees with the return to office post-COVID
- Supporting wider HR Agenda
- Significant experience at HR Generalist/Business partner level
- Experience and confidence to partner, challenge and guide leadership teams
- Exposure to HR systems
- Confident communicator, comfortable challenging leaders
- Experience working in a fast paced, progressive environment
£45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
Season ticket loan, staff discount, ride to work scheme, pension, life assurance
12 month FTC