A global Asset Managers, who have recently gone through an exciting piece of change, have a brand new HR Manager role available on an initial 6 month basis.
Supporting a Chief People Officer, this role will play a key part in transforming the HR function in an innovative and progressive way. This role will support day to day HR activities as well as taking a lead on key project work.
- Ongoing development and improvement of HR policies and procedures, ensuring that any local requirements across geographical locations are considered
- Own and develop the recruitment and onboarding strategy and process
- Carry out inductions for new starters, and to manage the process for leavers; including the performance of exit interviews and attrition analysis
- To lead the delivery of the Learning and Development strategy
- Manage performance management
- Provide HR support and advice to Leaders
- To own and support delivery of key employee relations procedures
- To oversee and ensure delivery of key HR administration functions
- Experience operating in a broad generalist role
- Experience within financial services is desirable
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management
- Able to understand the wider business context of HR related matters, and balance business and people needs
- Ability to support teams through times of change
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a wider team.
- Solutions oriented