Brand new permanent role, Professional membership body (NfP)
Shaping and building the D+I function of the organisation
A world-leading professional membership organisation that trains, develops and supports over 150,000 chartered professionals worldwide.
- Shaping and building the D+I function of this membership organisation (circa 800 staff)
- Identifying D+I priorities, making appropriate recommendations on how best to achieve those priorities, based on best practice.
- Working with HR Leaders to plan, developing and execute specific programmes to enhance D+I.
- Analysing and reporting on the impact of D+I initiatives
- Keeping abreast of universal D+I developments and initiatives - acting as a subject matter expert, championing D+I both internally and externally.
- Celebrating D+I strategy through events, promoting the organisation to current employees as well as the passive candidate market externally.
- Working with HR and senior leaders to deliver training to help improve diversity and inclusion
- Ensuring all relevant D+I policies and procedures are in place
Demonstrable experience in the above areas (key responsibilities)
A subject matter expert and true D+I guru
A passionate, highly influential Leader
Brand new role, shaping the D+I agenda of this renowned professional membership body
Central London location (currently remote)