Your new company
I am currently supporting a well-established Charity who are on the lookout for an experienced HR Systems Specialist to join them on a 9 month fixed term contract (could potentially be extended or go permanent) as a Senior People Systems Analyst (iTrent). Role can be home based.
Your new role
You will provide high level human capital management expert technical and solution focused services to enable the implementation, application and development of HR and Payroll systems and infrastructure specifically iTrent (MHR). You will be a technical lead within the specialist area of expertise for human capital management development projects, designing and guiding the implementation of their requirements, including preparation of documentation and training for all users. You will be developing, monitoring and regularly testing, core human capital management systems and their service.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant in-depth experience of iTrent and Business Objects reporting.
- Track record of successfully delivering projects applying project management methodology and ITIL framework.
- Experience of working in service support environment and working with stakeholders Understand cyber security principles and of data protection and the implications for data stored in CRM systems.
- Competence in systems and infrastructure installation as relevant to the role.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and find solutions, while keeping stakeholders informed of progress. Working knowledge of relevant HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT-related legislation (e.g. Pensions, HMRC, GDPR).
What you'll get in return
Working from home options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.