Page Personnel HR are working with a global company with offices in Trafford Park. They are recruiting for a Senior HR Analyst to join and support their HR team. The role has responsibility for managing the HRIS and data reporting for the EMEA Region.
Our client are a global leader in their field with offices in Trafford Park. They are recruiting for a Senior HR Analyst who will maintain and ensure the HRIS is up to date so the data can be used in reporting and decision making. This is a governance role for the EMEA region and will work closely with the HR team internationally.
The key responsibilities for the Senior HR Analyst are maintaining accurate EMEA data for reporting, producing monthly KPI's and decision making, working with colleagues to improve the global system and identify training for users, comparing and analysing information from payroll and HRIS, assisting in annual pay reviews and bonus processes, providing easy access information for HR colleagues, managers and employees, delivering training when needed, continuous improvement and development of HR processes and procedures. The role is based in Trafford Park.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- experience of using HRM systems such as ADP, Workday or Resource Link
- strong excel skills and experience working with complex data reports, pivot tables and scenario modelling
- strong communication skills both written and verbal
- understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- proven experience in data analysis and reporting
- meticulous attention to detail
- ability to work to tight deadliness
- experience with Excel Macros and Power BI an advantage
- additional languages would be beneficial
Our client offers a salary c£37-40K, company bonus, hybrid working model, good benefits and career opportunities.