EMEA Benefits Manager, Permanent
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic's success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it's building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we're always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We're constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
People Team at Epic, What we do
Our People team supports growth and development of our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape our company. We believe people do their best work when they're happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What you'll do
Epic Games is searching for an exceptional EMEA Benefits Specialist on a permanent basus who will support and drive benefits strategy, thought leadership and exemplary implementation to provide the very best in class benefits offerings across Europe. The successful candidate will be responsible for consulting with an evolving leadership team and a vastly growing employee base through organic growth as well as M&A to implement highly competitive benefit programmes across multiple complex locations. You will be able to work seamlessly with external providers and internal stakeholders to ensure consistency of approach with our US offerings whilst taking into account local practices, and ultimately ensuring the employee offering and experience is Epic!
In this role you will:
- Design, create, implement and administer our European employee benefit programmes, which include health insurance, life insurance, pension programmes, leave policies across an aggressively growing list of countries through organic growth and M&A work.
- Build as needed and implement a global benefits portal across multiple countries in Europe working closely with local HR Partners and the Leadership team.
- Create, design and implement new country benefits programmes in tight timeframes and across complex jurisdictions.
- Work with newly acquired companies to raise their benefits to our Epic level.
- Redesign and align our well-being offerings to support our team.
- Liaise with external consultants and suppliers (for example; benefits consultants, brokers and trustees) to manage the day to day management of the benefit/scheme.
- Support the Global Benefit team by conducting benchmark analysis to identify trends in industry and competitors and provide local market knowledge and insight where required and ensure we are offering best in class benefits.
- Lead the promotion and communication of benefits programmes within regions to help increase employee understanding and engagement at different points in the employee lifecycle eg On-boarding, change in life events etc.
- Assist compliance with legal and disclosure requirements as required by specific countries.
- Maintain benefit plan documentation including plan documents and policies and make them readily available to employees.
- Lead on the annual review process to maintain and enhance, where appropriate, the employee offering.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders such as HRPs, People Operations, Internal Communications, Legal, Finance, Tax, Payroll and various Committees to ensure efficient plan administration and excellent customer service to employees.
What we're looking for:
- Able to demonstrate expertise as a European Benefits Specialist covering a wide range of countries ideally including, but not limited to UK, Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, Finland, Poland, and Netherlands.
- Excellent experience in supporting the implementation of European benefits programmes into local and complex markets within tight timeframes.
- Benefits experience in organisations known for innovative and competitive benefits is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify process improvements and implement solutions.
- Proven track record in collaborating across multiple stakeholders across multiple countries.
- Innovative, intellectual curiosity and ability to handle high levels of ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, fun environment.
- High degree of personal integrity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.