HR Business Partner
Scaling Tech Business
£70,000 - £80,000
I have an exciting opportunity with a scaling Tech business based in West London. Due to rapid growth, they are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to support the Tech division and partner with the CTO. This is a true generalist role to create a culture where colleagues feel inspired and engaged. You will co-create the People Plan with the senior leadership team and will be responsible for organisation development, business partnering, employee relations, coaching and advising the management team across Technology.
- Translate business strategy into People Plans in partnership with the Tech Leadership Team to create a culture where outstanding talent thrives.
- Act as a trusted business advisor by building relationships with the leaders and colleagues within Technology.
- Encourage a culture of continuous feedback, providing ER advice and supporting the performance management process.
- Coach managers on developing their teams, building capability and identifying talent.
- Support on the development of career paths to open up opportunities in the team and help colleagues take greater control of their career.
- Facilitate the talent cycle and encourage the internal movement of colleagues for their development
- Facilitate any engagement strategies, playing a supporting role in action planning.
- Build an inclusive culture enabling each individual to be the best they can be.
- Coach managers on the reward principles and ensuring pay is fair, consistent and in line with budget.
- Ensure structures and headcount adhere to OD principles and support any changes to organisation design.
- Use data, metrics and internal/external trends to provide leaders with insights to inform business decisions, organisational structure and targeted
- Live the ownership principles, always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Comfortable using and working with data to build business cases and drive solutions and improvements.
- You will have significant generalist HR business partnering experience supporting a Technology function, in a high growth Technology environment
- Experience working across a matrix organisation
- Experience working with senior management and leadership teams
- Demonstrable project and stakeholder management skills and experience
- Ability to have challenging conversations
- Experience of gaining clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating
- Team orientated at all times, with excellent interpersonal skills, down to earth and fun to work with.
- You need to be able to work at pace and comfortable with ambiguity
- You will have the drive, energy, intellect, commercial acumen and passion to form great relationships across the business
- Data led and able to work with complex metrics and drive improvements
- Experience of implementing pay and reward frameworks
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture that demands a great deal from its people.
- A passion for tech and the ability to communicate and relate to a digital environment is essential.