City of London
£25,000 - £30,000
I have partnered with a rapidly growing Banking organisation that are looking to facilitate this growth by hiring extra support in the HR team. This is an integral role within the HR department, that will allow the senior members of the team to prioritise on the strategic & change management projects that will be at the forefront of the business plans in the coming months. The HR Administrator position will be truly generalist, covering all areas of HR including, Recruitment, ER, Payroll, On-boarding & HR systems.
- Act as the first point of contact for all internal enquiries relating to HR by phone, email and face to face as required.
- Provide HR administration support, such as processing and on-boarding starters, preparing offer letters, contracts, processing contractual changes and providing employee references.
- Providing support with communication and administration of employee benefits, payroll, training, eLearning administration, ensuring all information is kept up to date.
- Create, maintain and, where required, correcting all colleague data, records and documents held electronically and with the HRIS.
- Be the first point of contact for queries relating to the employee and manager self-service systems, troubleshooting possible system or access issues by utilising the guides and your own experience to resolve queries.
- Assist in scheduling interviews, training and HR meetings as required.
- Minute taking during HR meetings including employee consultations, disciplinary and grievance hearings.
- Assist the wider HR function with any other administrative needs.
- Previous Administrational experience, not specifically within HR
- Strong IT skills
- Passion for HR
- Ability to manage a fast paced environment & master the Administrational responsibilities