Your new company
A leading accountancy firm is looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual to join the L&D team.
Your new role
This is a permanent role, reporting into the HR Manager. Working as part of a busy, wider HR team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the ACA Student and School Leavers induction programme - acting as the main point of contact for this population.
- Attending progress reviews for all students/apprentices and conducting feedback surveys.
- Ensuring trainees are booked onto relevant exam courses and managing the day to day relationship with external training providers.
- Arranging ad-hoc internal soft skills training and coordinating additional professional qualifications for qualified staff.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree educated or equivalent qualifications, at least part CIPD qualified.
- Transferable HR and training experience
- Knowledge of accountancy qualifications is desirable
- Up to date knowledge of apprenticeship provision is essential
- Very strong IT skills (Word and Excel)
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
- You will be a part of a friendly and down to earth culture, with the opportunity for new challenges and exposure within an interesting business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.