Oakleaf are working with a multi-national banking client in their search for an HR Support working on a large HR Project. The purpose of this project is to ensure that all company HR data and records comply with regulation and legislation requirements. Meticulous attention to detail and a process driven approach is essential in this role.
- Accurately update HRIS systems and shared drives with updated and historic records
- Restructure and update employee records of leavers
- Update physical employee files and archive historic files.
- Scan and archive files
- Check and delete electronic files
- Liaise with GDPR officer on queries and update on HR projects
- Excellent administration skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of HR policy and regulations
- Discretion when handling confidential data
- Experience of records management/GDPR knowledge preferrable
- Excellent communication skills and autonomous working style
- Confident dealing with and managing data
Hybrid working available