A superb opportunity is now available at one of the biggest Private Equity businesses in the world. This will be a highly desirable HRBP role that will work as a true and trusted partner to one of their highest performing and dynamic client groups.
This HRBP role will be generalist in nature and will cover the full HR spectrum - Recruitment and Org Design, Talent and Performance Management, Learning and Development, New Hire On-Boarding/Orientation, Compensation, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Employee Relations, Culture and Engagement, Metrics and Analytics and be the primary HR lead for the region.
The role will work with senior level stakeholders within the business group to really help drive their business plans and assist with business growth thus being a true partner.
We are looking for top class HRBPs for this role. Ideally coming from big brands in the Financial Services space but other FS backgrounds will also be considered. Candidates will be natural relationship builders, leaders, inquisitive about business and commercially minded and be able to work with data to make excellent and intelligent decisions.
This is a brilliant role and will not be available for long so if you meet the criteria and are hungry for more then apply now.
- Proven HRBP experience within a Financial Services business
- Ideally big banking experience however other FS businesses considered
- Bachelor's degree required
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills to partner across multiple stakeholders including Global HRBP, Europe Head of HR, HR COEs and Real Estate Europe leadership
- Strong business and financial acumen, ability to influence inside and outside of HR, high integrity
- Demonstrated ability to analyze talent related data and provide insights
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, translate business initiatives into clear Human Resources strategies coupled with a process-oriented, forward looking approach
- Ability to effectively communicate Human Resources strategy and rationale
- Global mindset, international exposure a plus
- Ability to create and reinforce the organization's desired culture
- Development, maintenance and application of key HR metrics throughout talent management and compensation reviews
- Strategic talent management and/or organizational effectiveness/development
- Compensation planning and partnering with a business during compensation reviews
- Minimum of seven years human resources experience gained, at least in part, at a professional services, financial services, or technology organization known for disciplined business performance and engaged, consultative human resources
- Experience in client-facing roles such as field-oriented generalist or HR business partner