Your new company
Founded in 2000, this organisation has grown from a small business into an award-winning group of specialist companies and charities. More than 700 staff have joined their journey, and as an organisation they work with a shared purpose to make a real difference to people's lives. To do this, each part of the organisation has its own specialism and expertise. Together, they have established a track record across the North West for providing a complete community service.
Your new role
This role will work as part of the HR team, acting as a dedicated resource for internal recruitment. The organisation recognises their people are their most important asset, and this role will ensure they are supporting the business to attract and select the right people with the right skills, value and behaviours to join us in making a real difference to people's lives.
- Managers will be supported with appropriate advice and recommendations when they are recruiting in their teams.
- Job adverts will be well considered, targeted and attractive to the appropriate audience to maximise the potential of the campaign.
- Job adverts will be posted on appropriate platforms in line with the type of role to maximise attraction.
- Innovative advertising campaigns will be generated, collaborating with our Media & Comms team where needed to maximise impact and link in with employer brand messaging.
- Strong relationships will be built with key stakeholders internally including managers and colleagues across the business and in the HR team.
- Links with the HR team will be cohesive so that everyone is fully informed of current and upcoming recruitment activity and are working together effectively to generate the best possible attraction and selection outcomes.
- Candidates will receive a positive experience at all stages of the recruitment process
- Talent pools will be created so that we are in the best possible position for filling future vacancies with people with the right skills.
- Relevant local events will be attended or scheduled to positively and proactively promote our organisation, our employee offer and create a positive impression to potential candidates.
- Proactive talent attraction methods will be utilised to seek out key/hard to recruit talent.
- Data will be collated and analysed to provide information and insight to inform key decision making around recruitment practices.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good base knowledge of recruitment best practices and principles
- Interest and experience in using social media platforms to engage audiences
- Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously and proactively
- Ability to interpret and analyse data turning this into insight and suing it to make decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage people and build strong relationships
- Good emotional intelligence
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively
- Attention to detail in written communication
- Ability to write creative and engaging content
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.