Permanent HR Advisor
West and Central London Offices
£43,000 - £45,000 base salary
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with a Global Real Estate Company to secure a HR Advisor to be based in their London offices. The role will be split between their West and Central London offices.
This is a generalist role supporting two business units across the UK whilst working alongside the HR Business Partners for each region. You will have had experience at an Advisor capacity already, managing multiple sites.
This company are well known for their progression/promotion opportunities and will be offering this individual the opportunity to work towards their next step up for the near future!
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a busy and varied role where you will need to be able to build relationships across the whole business unit. The successful candidate will therefore be willing to travel as necessary as and when necessary.
Day to day duties include:
- Act as a first point of contact for the divisions
- Complete monthly Divisional HR reporting
- Providing advice and guidance to employees on general HR queries
- Assisting with disciplinary investigations and managing hearings
- Assisting with grievance investigations and managing hearings
- Working with Managers to tackle and manage performance issues.
- Providing support to those on Performance Management improvement targets, liaising with People Development where required
- Escalate complex employee relations issues to the Divisional HR Business Partner and assist with cases where appropriate
- Supporting the HR Business Partner on Change Initiatives e.g. restructuring and redundancy programmes
- HR Business Improvement Champion - analysing where HR processes and systems can be made more effective and efficient
- Assist with the annual remuneration process
- Assist with annual promotion process
- Assist with annual appraisal processes
- Review current processes and procedures, making suggestions for efficiencies and driving these through to successful completion
- Managing queries and having conversations with employees and managers about family leave including maternity, shared parental and managing flexible working requests.
- HR Project team member, presenting ideas and driving recommendations through to successful conclusion
- Support the Divisional HR Business Partners with the annual promotion process, analysing data, providing regular updates, and interviewing candidates
- Supporting promotions, salary reviews and bonus programmes in conjunction with HR BP
- Experience within a generalist HR Advisor role - Managing ER and Performance Management cases
- CIPD qualified or currently studying
- Experience within Professional Services
- Ability to work at a fast pace and able to work with ranging priorities
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience
You will also need to be willing to travel across two different locations in London as well as across the UK to various sites as and when needed.