An excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation as part of their brilliant HR team. Based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire with regular travel to their London office, and with the added flexibility of hybrid working, you will be reporting to the Head of HRD and partnering with key stakeholders throughout the organisation to make a valued contribution to, and deliver aspects of, the People Strategy which includes:
- Creating engaging and purposeful learning opportunities focussed on staff development.
- Identifying talent and working with managers to maximise development opportunities.
- Understanding the skills gaps and build a recruitment strategy to meet the existing and future needs of the business;
- Partnering the business and our D & I advocates to drive our Diversity and Inclusion priorities into everything we do;
- Delivery of a clear communication strategy to inform, engage and excite colleagues in organisational development initiatives.
As you are part of a lean HR team you will also on occasion be asked to support on more generalist HR activities including recruitment campaigns and employee relations. The role has the potential to be delivered in part time hours. As the business is currently formulating its hybrid working strategy, they are really flexible and the focus is on getting the very best candidate for the role and creating a working solution that delivers for all.
Benefits are generous and include
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced pension
- Flexible benefits