Job Title: Senior HR Business Partner
Location: Beaconsfield or Canary Wharf (3 days per week in the office)
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time but would not rule out people interested in Part-Time
Salary: £60-65k per annum
What’s the role?
Our client has exciting growth plans and finding fantastic people to join the team is vital to those. They feel the time is right to bring in a Senior HRBP who can be responsible for all HR operations, both in the UK and in their European offices (France, Portugal and Spain).
So, what does that actually mean?
Well, it means you will own the day-to-day people operations of your colleagues.
In a nutshell you will:
- Partner with business leaders to embed great people processes across the business
- Oversee all international people operations, including expansion of European offices
- Be the employee relations expert, with keen interest in current developments
- Develop and deliver a robust talent management process
- Support the CPO to deliver the culture change programme
- Support the HR learning manager to embed a culture of learning and development
- Work closely with the rest of the people team on projects
The most important attribute you can bring to this job is your ambition to have a big impact on a growing business, a willingness to work hard and the right ingenuity to make that happen.
They look for people who strive to improve, are restless in their desire to exceed expectations, but who know that working as a team, brings better results than working alone.
What else will help you to succeed in this role?
- 10 years+ experience of working in HR/People teams.
- Experience of European people operations
- Strong understanding of talent management
- An ability to influence senior decision makers
- An ability to improve on processes
- A desire to learn and bring that mindset to the team
- A data driven approach to decision making
- A champion of diversity and inclusion