2 x HR Advisors (Policy & Reward) for a fixed term contract to work as part of a large HR Pay & Reward team.
Were seeking HR Advisors to join a team handling HR policy Development Projects
The HR Advisors will work as part of the Policy and Reward team which manages multiple projects driven by business or employment legislative changes. As HR Advisors, you will be undertaking a broad range of duties across HR Policy, Pay, HR Systems including : -
- Policy Review / Policy Amendments/ Employment Legislation Changes
- Reviewing policies and legislations changes, making amendments to documents and supporting information about policies.
- Contribute to overall policy development, ensuring departmental operational needs are balanced with consistent overall policy and practice
- Review how new policy effect other policies and procedures
- Working with marketing and corporate governance to upload policies to web site and intranet
- Supporting the creation of HR News Letters and HR Articles
- You will be involved in updating and maintaining HR Systems and Sharepoint including looking at approvals process / hierarchy in systems and updating
I am seeking HR professionals / HR Advisors with relevant experience employment law and ideally a understanding and experience of HR policy development and also some aspects of HR reward. The applicant will need to have technical experience of using HR Systems such as SAP and web-based document management platforms such as SharePoint. Experience of policy writing, and development is desirable with the applicant having a good grounding in employment law and best practice.
Ideally CPP level 3 or level 5 CIPD
This contract is initially a 6 months fixed term contract until end of March 2022. but a great opportunity to join a progressive team and shape a future role.
The role will have a base in Winchester, so in the early days you may need to be in office a bit more.
After settling in, you may be in the office 4-5 times a month for key meetings and the rest would be from home, unless you prefer to be in the office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.