Do you have proven experience working as a HR Assistant available immediately, open to an interim role and looking for an exciting role based in London?
Ashley Kate are pleased to be to be supporting a Global financial services company based in London as they look to recruit a 3 month FTC HR Assistant. This is a great opportunity for someone with proven experience and in-depth knowledge of HR.
About the role
- As part of the role, you will be expected to undertake transactional duties such as updating paper based and electronic files.
- You will be responsible for managing the HR Inbox, handling queries, escalating to the HR Director, where necessary.
- You will work closely with the HR Director and provide daily support.
- You will regularly manage and update internal HR systems.
- You will manage the diary of the HR Director and ensure that all relevant diaries are synced for meetings.
HR Assistant - About you
- Have previous experience of managing a HR office
- Have worked as a HR generalist or have a depth of expertise in HR.
- The ideal candidate will have had 2/ 3 years working in the finance sector
- CIPD qualifications would be advantageous
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and be able to work independently
If you are interested in this role, please contact Darren Keeling on 0203 800 1500.