Learning & Development HR Business Partner
- Permanent position
- Up to £50,000
- C-grade company car or £5,040 cash car allowance
- 28 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Bupa health insurance
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Based in Watford or Doncaster (With travel between when required)
Working with one of the world's major project development and construction groups, you will act as the expert, advisor and key contact to a specific business area in all matters relating to learning and development. You will make a real difference to business performance by working closely with line management and individuals to interpret, design, deliver and evaluate learning and development interventions that meet the business needs. In a blended role you will also provide HRBP support as and when needed (approx. 30% of role).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a passion for improving businesses through developing people and with the confidence and capability to build strong relationships across a business. You will have experience of designing and delivering training in addition to managing ER cases in previous roles. The role is ideal for an HR Business Partner eager to focus on L&D projects, or an L&D expert looking to have a broaden their roles to include HR BP projects.
Key responsibilities include:
L&D responsibilities (approx. 70% of the role):
- Partner with the OU (Organisation Unit) Project Directors and Leadership Team to understand the needs of their teams and plans to address both short and long term requirements with a focus on addressing any skills gaps for the sector
- Facilitate the delivery of training interventions, based on the requirements of the OU e.g. FIR, PDR's, local team builds etc. Where capacity is an issue, utilise the L&D PSL to call off from trusted providers
- Lead the OU quarterly Talent Review meetings and demonstrate tangible outputs in relation to the development of key critical role successors from the OU Talent Review
- Lead the development of technical skills for key job roles based on the analysis of the technical skills gaps, support business in delivery of upskilling in key priority areas and using learning needs analysis where required
HR Business Partnering (30% of role)
- Develop a thorough understanding of how the projects are commercially viable and add value through people related activities
- Develop robust relationships with managers, and gain their respect in order to be able to influence decision making
- Manage employee relations matters effectively to promote a high-performance culture
- Support Senior HRBP in execute all annual events effectively to promote performance related remuneration
- Effectively champion the engagement survey and outputs to enhance engagement levels across the OU and work with areas which require intervention
You will join a very collaborative HR team, a values driven organisation, and have the opportunity to make real impact. The organisation is going through exciting growth, and recruitment isn't slowing down.