We are working with a firm who have identified the need for a Wellbeing Manager which is a new role within their HR team, and this will initially be for 12 Months.
- Continue to evolve and where needed develop the wellbeing strategy and communications aligned with the Wellbeing framework
- Continue to review and ensure that wellbeing programmes are impactful.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across the firm and provide support and guidance on wellbeing related activities (both action orientated and strategic).
- Actively manage and support our Wellbeing Champions and Mental Health First Aiders. Of these Wellbeing Champions play a critical role in our wellbeing strategy and set up local activities and wellbeing sessions in their business areas - this network will require the most time and energy in supporting the group and in co-presenting with them during departmental sessions.
- Lead internal network of Wellbeing Champions, who arrange local initiatives and activities, as well as promoting firm wide campaigns and events, and run quarterly catch ups so that the group can share best practice and ideas together. Provide regular updates and support to the network between meetings.
- Collaborate with colleagues and external contacts to create relevant new events on a wide range of topics. Keep up to date with external forums and collate external wellbeing webinars via the wellbeing pages on the intranet and provide links to video recordings from past sessions.
- Continue to build relationships with mental health charities
Innovation and Change
- Drive new projects and events through the business and coordinate across all offices to focus on quality and effective managing of risks.
- Develop tools and best practice guides to ensure compliance with existing commitments.
- Ensure effective communication methods are in place to communicate stories and new initiatives to support engagement.
- Run annual calendar of wellbeing events and campaigns to ensure information is cascaded via the intranet, Yammer and email newsletters.
- Work closely with Communications to plan an annual physical challenge event that is inclusive for all and agree ways to measure and celebrate results.
- Liaise with the BAME Mental Health group, BAME network and D&I Manager, who are responsible for continuing to create an inclusive culture, to address race related matters and specific wellbeing support mechanisms.
- Deliver presentations for business areas to showcase wellbeing resources and support available for colleagues
- Passionate about employee wellbeing with a demonstrable track record of working as a Wellbeing Manager ideally in a Professional Services firm
- Demonstrates previous experience of leading, evolving and developing internal and external strategies to support these areas.
- Ability to work and communicate at all levels in a way that encourages two-way communication.
- Adopts an organised and systematic approach to work and incorporates flexibility to respond to changes.
- Ability to gather data, analyse issues and is able to breakdown themes systematically.
- Builds alliances inside and outside the business to meet strategic objectives.
- Strong project management skills
- Significant experience in dealing with and influencing a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrating clear ability to influence and have impact with credibility.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Collaboration skills