Page Personnel are working with a large and well established manufacturing organisation who are looking for a HR Administrator to join them on a full time, 3 month FTC. This is an immediate need, so I am looking to speak with people who are available to start work immediately.
Our client are a next-generation electric vehicle company, with over 100 years experience. Their team includes industry experts who are passionate and dedicated in transforming transport.
They are now looking for a HR Administrator to join their team on a 3 month FTC. You will be based on site Monday-Friday whilst training, and then be offered hybrid working which will involve a mixture of working from home and in the office.
The successful HR Administrator will be responsible for:
- Carrying out Administrative duties relating to HR including:
- Posting Adverts
- Reviewing Applications
- On-boarding new starters and processing leavers
- Supporting with HR related queries
- Filing and updating spreadsheets
The successful HR Administrator will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Administrative position, ideally within HR but this is not essential
- Knowledge and capabilities with different Microsoft Packages
- Experienced with handling confidential data and documents
- Self starter, with the ability to prioritise and manage work load effectively
3 month FTC + Full Time Hours + Paying up to £25k + Hybrid Working after completion of training + ASAP Start