Page Personnel have partnered with one of the UK's largest airlines, who are looking for 2 x Recruitment Administrators to join them on a full time, temporary ongoing basis.
As a Recruitment Administrator you will be involved in the full candidate recruitment process from reviewing applications to arranging assessment days and interviews.
Our client are the UK's third largest airline, flying from ten UK airports to more than 60 destinations across Europe and beyond. They are looking for 2 x Temporary Recruitment Administrators to join them on a full time basis.
The successful Recruitment Administrator will be responsible for:
- Contacting candidates to arrange phone interviews and face to face interviews
- Arranging Assessment days and sending out confirmation details
- Administering testing to candidates
- Speaking to Hiring Managers to update on candidates processed
- Reviewing CV's/Applications
- Posting Adverts
- Producing basic reports on Excel
The successful Recruitment Administrator will have:
- A strong administrative background, ideally within Recruitment but this is not essential
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build rapport with prospective candidates and hiring managers
- IT literate with different Microsoft Packages skills
As the roles are temporary, I am ideally looking to speak with candidates who are available immediately
Temporary, ongoing role + £14.37 per hour + Holiday pay included