As HR People Advisor, you will ensure the provision of a high quality People service to all stakeholders in all areas of HR including resource, employee relations, learning & development and reward and support the delivery of the people agenda supporting the customer and site requirements. You must have previous experience in a similar role and have worked in a high volume, fast paced environment.
Our client are a large and reputable logistics company who work across a number of sectors. They are seeking additional support within their HR team to facilitate the growth in headcount. They really value their people and offer a friendly working environment and it is key that they finding somebody that will fit the culture of the business and be confident in hitting the ground running.
The main duties of the HR People Advisor:
- Ensuring the provision of a high quality People service to all stakeholders in all areas of HR including resource, employee relations, learning & development and reward and supporting the delivery of the people agenda supporting the customer and site requirements.
- Supporting the management team with ER issues and providing generalist HR support and advice for the department as required.
- Ensuring all site and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Supporting ongoing volume recruitment and selection.
- Supporting large scale change projects and maintaining excellent relationships with the on site employee forum.
- Playing an active role in forward thinking and fast action responses to the control of absence and retention ensuring contractual KPIs are achieved and maintained.
- Supporting the Site People HR Manager ensuring relevant management training is identified, sourced and delivered, promoting a culture of learning and development across site.
- Proactively facilitate and champion employee engagement initiatives across the department.
- Responsible for the development of the team of 3 People Assistants
- Partnering the Health & Safety team and supporting H&S activities to reduce lost time incidents, Riddors etc. and assist the site teams achieving a zero-accident safety culture.
- Travel to other sites when needed
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate relevant HR experience. Ideally CIPD qualified with first-hand experience of dealing with complex ER issues. you must also be able to apply high levels of common sense and logic to often delicate and complicated situations and therefore possess excellent listening and communication skills.
The ability to work in a fast paced and varied environment, with experience in adapting to change based on business requirements is 100% needed in this position.
HR People Advisor
Trentham, Stoke On Trent
£28,000-£30,000 per annum.
Looking to interview asap.
This is an ideal role for an individual who is looking to develop their HR career in a high profile and exciting environment.
Excellent benefits including generous holidays, pension scheme, life assurance & free on-site gymnasium.