Your new company
A global financial publishing firm is looking for a determined individual to join the HR team. Based in 15 countries, this organisation has a employee headcount of around 1,000. The company is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology and award-winning journalism.
Your new role
This 12 month FTC for up to 12 is responsible for the day to day administration of all benefits, as well as retirement programs for employees across EMEA.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Day to day administration such as healthcare and retirement/pension plan enrolments
- Point of contact for employees with benefit related issues and questions.
- Assist with the implementation LMS system.
- Work with partnerships to ensure regular compliance, annual revisions to plan documents.
- Assist in drafting and executing employee communications campaigns.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working with UK and EMEA benefits
- Passionate about HR & benefits and willing to assist a larger global benefits team
- General working knowledge of regional benefit norms around retirement, health & welfare, perquisites and policy.
What you'll get in return
Full benefits programme with flexible working conditions available. A great opportunity for a HR Coordinator to further their career in benefits and rewards.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.